Passion, Experience, Diligence
Partners In Hospitality provides both hands-on hotel management and superior consultancy on a wide range of hospitality activities to individuals, companies, institutions, municipalities, and our investment partners. Our advisory services include support on the development, acquisition, asset management, capital investment, re-positioning, and disposition of hotel assets. Led by hospitality executives Gabby Trad and Pete DeKalb, each with over 25 years of experience, we provide strategies and tools to successfully guide our clients and partners through any stage of the complex life cycle of a hotel. Our hands-on approach results in targeted recommendations and support that can be practically implemented to produce superior hotel operating profits, successful new development or acquisition projects, or to solve vexing challenges.
Our services include:
- Hotel Management
- Market Analysis and Feasibility
- New Hotel Development and Acquisition Support
- Asset Management/Owner Representation
- Positioning and Re-positioning
- Brand Compliance and Selection
- Capital Expenditures
- Disposition Strategy and Support
Notable successes include:
- Adaptive re-use/redevelopment of the historic Skirvin Hilton Hotel - downtown Oklahoma City
- Development of Community Convention hotels where full-service facilities were previously unattainable
- Technical Services for both Hilton and Marriott new developments
- Market Demand & Feasibility analyses supporting development of new public/private hotel partnerships
Telephone or text:
Gabby: (405) 408-9433
Pete: (817) 235-8639
Use the form below to contact us regarding your legal enquiry. Please be as detailed as possible. Include your industry along with any specific document requests. To help us best service your enquiry, we recommend that you first describe the issue you’re having before telling us what you want to achieve. You may also email or call us to make an appointment.
For job opportunities, please email us your resume. We’re always looking for new and exceptional talent to lead the firm into uncharted fields of practice.